Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last day

Ok, this is the last day to repot on our food. I did ok today again but didn´t exercise much only 30 min. so my weight probably won´t change this week.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with nuts and a coffe.
Lunch: wheat rice, eggs and salad.
Supper: tomato salad, SF yogurt.

Snacks: cheese and SF chocolate turrón.

I hope I can get back into my exercise routine tomorrow. Having days off from work doesn´t help me or encourages me to exercise. I haven´t been very good at exercising the last 3 0r 4 days.

Saludos
Ketty

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Ketty,
Your food choices look good - have you changed anything since you were on the 13 day diet thing? Do you find that your body needs more carb or more protein? Just wondering and happy that you are keeping on! Who wants to go back to feeling like we did back in Sept. when we started this trip : )???
Love,
Joy

Ketty said...

Definitely I don´t wanto to go back to the way I felt before, and sometimes I do for being silly and eating what I know it´s not good for me.

Anyway, I really hope I can avoid white flour and sugar for food,, specially because I can substitute them for other choices. (Next camp I´ll have to bring my own pasta, rice and bread :-) ) and goodies. I can´t wait to go back to Irún and tell my doctor (del digestivo) what I did with my diet and how much has my pains decreased. I wonder why doctors don´t tell you these things.

I am eating more that I did on that 13 day diet, like more fruits and SF sweets. And I have no idea if my body wants carbs or protein, I just want food ..... :-)

Anyway, you are doing great, keep it up.
love
Ketty