Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hi Every one!

Thanks for the encouraging extra points this week. I didn't see the point counter worksheet and got it from my daughter Gen this morning. Our friend Hannah just joined the blog and told Gen she exercises 90 minutes each day. This motivated Gen and I along with my oldest son to walk our normal 30 minute course twice. I was so tired after the second walk that I said I was done for the day, but after sitting here at the computer I may be able to do another 30 minutes later when it gets a little cooler. Thanks Hannah, Gen and Dani Joy for your encouragement!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That´s awesome Anne! I am so glad you have such wonderful support. they sound like so much fun. Oh to be that young again. hey.. I feel that young some days. jeje
keep on pressing on! you are a blessing!

Sweatin it with ya
Dani Joy