Monday, June 21, 2010

Starting anew on Monday

My desire was to get up early and get my walking/jogging in first thing, ending my walk at the part of town where they run with the bulls through the streets. We are in day 3 of 4 days of town fiesta days and each morning they run the bulls through the streets to the bull ring where they have a bullfight later on in the day. I woke at 7 am when my husband stirred but then must have fallen asleep again immediately because the next thing I knew it was almost 9 and he had already left for work. The bulls run at aprox 9:30 and I wanted to get more workout in than just 15 or 20 minutes, and did not want to be just starting the workout after the bull running was done. So I did the C25K program for today and kept walking quite aways to bring me to 1 hour and 15 min this morning. I will set the alarm for tomorrow so I can get both things in ... I like to take pictures of the bull running to share when we are in the States on furlough.

Exercise -- +2

Food:
Breakfast - bran flakes with raisin and semiskim milk, juice +3
Lunch - chicken parmesan with potato wedges (not fried), water +1 (chicken was frozen patties so not the best and was fried in oil before adding the sauce and cheese)
Dinner - lettuce and tomato salad, watermelon +3

Snacks - banana, wheat crackers, peaches +3

post +1

Total: +13

No comments: