Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone!
I am Anne and have done the last 3 challenges from Dani. I am blessed to be married for 22.5 years to a wonderful and godly husband and have 6 wonderful children. I am living in the hill country north of San Antonio and am a home educator. I have been blessed here with a good church and good like minded friends.

I have tried setting weight loss goals of 20# for the last challenges, but an going to a more reasonable goal of one pound per week. I got a nasty virus 3 weeks ago from my 5 year old daughter and was week and sick for several days. I lost a few pounds and am determined to loose more. I haven't exercised since then, but am going to resume walking at least 30 minutes with my daughter Genevieve. I am not doing this Spring in2 shape challenge to win points, but to make myself a more useful servant for my God and King as well as for my family. I am going to loosely follow The Maker's Diet and pray that God will help me with the rest. I am busy with home educating and ministering to family and brothers and sisters. Starting the day with exercise should help give me more energy.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. I tried changing my profile photo and have not been able to upload the new one. Blessings to all of you who are doing this challenge with me!

Annie

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Hi Annie,
So happy to spring into shape with you.

I've been feeling poorly this past few days too. Nothing serious, just a cold. Trevor has it too. I hope you feel better soon.

I set my goals at 10 lbs at a time. Anymore than that and I feel overwhelmed. So a pound a week is a great goal. That's 10 lbs. in the end.

Remember, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Charlie

CindyP said...

Hi, Annie.
It's nice to meet you.
Cindy

KathyH said...

Hey Anne!

Glad you're joining us again :o)

Blessings

Kathy <><

Unknown said...

Hey Anne,

Great! I know you can do it with God´s strength! I loved seeing the picture of your family. I miss you all so much!

Keep fitting in time for you and taking care of you.

Big hugs!