Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sarah D. End of week 9

Well, this is it, folks - just one more week! This week was NOT the best for me. Weighed and measured this morning... no weight loss (but no weight gain, either!) and only 1 inch lost.

The exercise did not go all that well this week, either. After my rough weekend two weekends ago, I did get sick (cold/flu type sick) and was not able to exercise on Tuesday or Wednesday. And I was still not feeling 100% but still was able to do some exercise on Thursday and Friday. Looking back on it now, I probably shouldn't have, though, because I felt even worse on Saturday and Sunday. Thankfully this is a new week and I have felt loads better this week. Have exercised (only 40 minutes each day, but still!) on Monday and Tuesday, and today I plan to try running again which I haven't done since last Monday. I'll try to pump it up for this last week but I still have a bit of the sniffles and don't want it to come back again!!!

Here's hoping you all have a GREAT Week 10 of the challenge!

No comments: