Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sarah D Week 8 weight and measurements

Well, I weighed and measured myself this morning. Down THREE pounds! And two more inches! I don't think I have lost 3 pounds in one week, well, maybe since I gave birth! :-) I am so excited, especially on this week with the extra points for pounds lost! I think that since I didn't lose any weight last week, maybe it just took a while for my body to catch up with the exercise and Nix the Fix! And finally, some of my inches lost were on my hips and thighs! Woo hoo!

So overall so far since this challenge has started I have lost 8.5 pounds and 14 inches! Not too shabby! Now just about 2 pounds left to go before I am down to what I was before furlough... :-)

3 comments:

Charlie said...

That is so great! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Praising the Lord with you. This is fruit for your labor. Yu aren't doing anything weird or strange that you won't be able to keep on for life. This key and you are gaining valuable disciplines for the rest of your life. Woo hoo!

Dani Joy

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Yes, that is true, Dani Joy. But I am not sure how long I will be able to keep up the "no desserts/sweets" after this challenge is over! I definitely think I am more disciplined, but I think I am going to HAVE to keep up my discipline in that area, anyway, in order to keep losing weight, which I really hope to do!