Friday, March 16, 2012

S2S111 testimony

Hi Ladies,

My name is Kathryn Carlisle, I live in Montevideo, Uruguay.  My husband, our fourth daughter, and I moved here one year ago this coming week.  We had moved from Rota, Spain after serving as missionaries there for nearly 18 years.  We are now helping another missionary here in Montevideo.

I had been a part of these challenges from January 2010- January 2011.  Since then, because of not having a home nor good internet access, I have not participated with you all.  We are now in a home, and we have internet access again, so now is my chance to get motivated once more.

I put on most of the weight that I had lost in the last few years, so that needs to come off.  I'm also working on being more flexible physically.  I use the Wii Fit Plus and Active 2 for the Wii.  I'm eating lots of fruits and veggies and just started drinking more water again.

I'll post my measurements after I find the tape measure in one of those boxes.

I'm looking forward to this time with you all.  Thanks for having me again!

Kathryn  :-)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH So glad you are working on your fitness and joining us on this challenge.

May you find strength and joy in serving and springing into shape for God´s Glory.

Dani Joy