Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weigh In Summer Start up!!

My measurements...
152.8 lbs Bust 33.25 Chest 29.25 Waist 28.00 Hips 37.00
thighs 23.00 22.75 arms: 11.60 11.60

My weight is down over 2 pounds from last week, so I'm not sure how much that will hold... also, I am down over an inch+ from last week too...again, we shall see. I've already got most of my water in for today! By the way, I love the new points database.

My overall goal is to eat healthier---aka---more natural and little sugar!
and I would like to drop 7-8 more pounds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great, Karen!! I am so excited for you!

I ran today and thought of you all! ;)

oh can you put the labels on your posts? I will do this one. On the bottom of the post it says Labels - click on "show all". choose your name - Karen B. and SOFII. this will help in the sorting of all of our posts. ;)

Thanks,

Dani Joy